Greetings from VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune!
Note: This Drive is only for VibrantMinds Candidates, others please don’t apply!
Angular Minds Pvt. Ltd.
We work closely with our customers, discussing their business goals, expectations of the website, technology and process involved in building the website. Leveraging a development idea to maximum benefit is what we aimed for. Angular Minds is an offshore website design & development company in India offering responsive web design solution and has a team of experts who can design responsive websites even for complex solutions.
Position: Jr. Software Engineer
Role: Jr. Software Developer
- B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / BCS / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA / MCS / MCA
- Streams: IT / Computer Science / Mech / EnTC
- 55% throughout all academics
- Passout Year: 2018 and Above
Approx. Salary: Upto Rs. 2,80,000/- Per Annum
Job Location: Pune
- Good logical and programming skills.
- SQL concepts and working understanding of any programming language.
- It would be preferable if you had domain expertise of web technologies: HTML5, CSS3, cross-browser compatibility, AngularJS, PHP, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to swiftly learn and use new technologies.
- Demonstrating a high level of technical competence that will inspire new ideas and produce excellent (and well-tested).
- Collaborate with Project Manager to develop the front end of mobile and web application.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the backend developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team, and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features.
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about front-end development, web application, mobile app, etc.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Recruitment Process: Face to Face interview
Terms and Conditions:
- Service Agreement: 2 years 6 months (including 6 months probation period)
- Candidates who have already attended the Angular Minds interviews in the last 3 months are not eligible for this interview, they can apply after this cooling-off period.
- Civil and Electrical background candidates will not be considered.
Deadline to Apply: 10th Dec 2022 till 10:00 AM
How to Apply: Click on APPLY NOW Button
VibrantMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd | A Campus Recruitment, Online Assessment & IT Training Company |
Visit us: www.vibrantmindstech.com | Pune | 9503579517 |