Greetings from VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune!
Note: This post is open for all eligible and interested candidates!
Company Profile: Sela Technology Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd.
Sela Group is a global Multi-Cloud expert, utilizing the power of the cloud for smart digital transformation. With a presence in 5 countries over 4 continents around the globe, +450 experts, +1000 customers, and +30 years of proven experience, our mission is to deliver the best Multi-Cloud service to our customers, accelerate their business and help them grow. As tech-savvies, to help our customers stay on top of their game, our teams are constantly developing new strategies and tools that will help them improve cloud performance, spend, visibility, control, and automation. Our cloud experts will make any digital transformation a quick, smart, and easy process.
Position: Associate Cloud Engineer
Educational Criteria: Any Graduate / Post Graduate (CS / IT)
Approx. Stipend: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
Salary offered after 3 months: Rs. 3,00,000/- to Rs. 5,00,000/- Per Annum
(depending on performance)
Job Location: Pune
- AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Certification/Training (Mandatory).
- CCNA/CCNP Certified.
- For people with Cloud experience/training/certification
- Knowledge of declarative infrastructure-as-code systems such as Terraform, and Ansible.
- Knowledge of Docker Orchestration and Cloud Deployment.
- The Associate Cloud Engineer will be working on GCP, AWS & Azure cloud platforms.
- The candidate will be required to handle Cloud and DevOps tasks/issues related to one or more of the above 3 cloud environments.
- The candidate will be responsible for building and optimizing cloud infrastructure.
- The candidate will be responsible for communicating with customers for understanding, analyzing, implementing, and solving the challenges related to cloud environments.
- Utilize knowledge of applications/scripts development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code.
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems.
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming/scripting languages for design specifications.
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging.
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
Deadline to Apply: Wednesday, 22nd March 2023 till 10:00 AM (The profiles won’t be considered after the deadlines)
How to Apply: Click on APPLY NOW Button Mentioned at the Top right Corner
VibrantMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
A Campus Recruitment, Online Assessment & IT Training Company
www.vibrantmindstech.com | Pune | 95035 79517 |