Greetings from VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune!
NOTE: This post is only for VibrantMinds & premium placement candidates, others kindly don’t apply!
Company Profile: Puratech Solutions India Pvt Ltd.
We are, what you desire us to be Your Solution Partner. We at Puratech Solutions began our base operations in Mumbai (India) in the year 2003, with over a decade of experience in the technology and processes following a vision of excellence in customer support sans excuses and customer commitment sans compromise. We are a product company that allows us to bring more versatility to our products and provide a solution to our customers which are tailor-made to their Tee. Our team of 65+ comprise specialist domain experts, solution architects, project managers, account manager, developers, and testers who constantly believe in improvements and newer ideas.
Position: Software Tester
- BE / BTech / BSc / BCA / MCA / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE)
- No Criteria for Percentage & Passout Year
- Candidate must Completed Software testing Course
Approx. Salary: Upto Rs. 2,40,000/- Per Annum
Job Location: Mumbai
- Good project- coordination, communication, and interpersonal skill
- Ability to adapt quickly to existing and complex architecture.
- Should contribute to project planning and execution.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should maintain execution & reporting decorum – Task List & Status Report
- Reporting to hierarchy
- Proactive, Pre planners. and Mental thinkers
- Ability to learn, adapt & grow
- Clear goal-setting—from daily and weekly to yearly and beyond
- Time-tracking to measure productivity
- Regular reviews to track progress
- Candidates must be able to effortlessly collaborate with various team members across cultures and backgrounds.
- Candidates must know how to communicate, clarify, explain, and persuade.
- Candidates must understand the needs of the user and how the software addresses them.
- Candidates need to critically analyze situations and solve problems.
- Leadership qualities to take ownership of their own work
- Automation Tool: Selenium Webdriver
- Languages: JAVA
- Backend: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- Identify business requirements and Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
- Analyzing user stories and/or use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Collaborate closely with software developers and project support teams.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Test in different environments including web and mobile.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the design team.
- Travel to different project sites.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Deadline to Apply: Friday, 05th May 2023 till 10:00 AM (The profiles won’t be considered after the deadlines)
How to Apply: Click on APPLY NOW Button Mentioned at the Top right Corner
VibrantMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
A Campus Recruitment, Online Assessment & IT Training Company
www.vibrantmindstech.com | Pune | 95035 79517 |