Greetings from VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune!
NOTE: This drive is exclusively for Vibrantminds candidates only, other kindly don’t apply!
Vasundhara IT Pvt. Ltd. is a custom software services provider based in Pune, Vasundhara is a diverse workplace that enriches business and promotes better understanding between cultures, genders, and ethnicity. Backed with extensive experience, we offer solutions in diverse areas of both software and hardware development. Experienced technocrats in the organization have rich experience working with a wide array of platforms, languages, and tools in due course of various projects.
Our key differentiators have been the domain knowledge and experience in conceptualizing, and exploring technology in designing, developing, and packaging hardware and software applications. We help our clients to find the right solution & solve their problems effectively.
VITPL is an industry player with a diverse clientele. Being ambassadors of diversity, Our representatives make sure that every employee works & interacts as per the code of conduct to keep diversity flowing in from both ways.
Position: Java Developer
- Any Graduate & Post Graduate (CS / IT)
- No Criteria for Passout Year & Percentage
Approx. Salary: Rs. 2,50,000/- to Rs. 3,00,000/- Per Annum
Job Location: Pune
Programming Languages: Java
Server-side web Technologies: Servlet, JSP, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
Data Formats: XML, JSON.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Wildfly
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any other RDBMS.
Build Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle
Added Advantage, if known to:
Reporting Tools: iReport (Jesper)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development life cycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement
- Presenting for architectural review
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
Must be ready to handle or team handling experience is an added advantage.
Deadline to Apply: Monday, 08th May 2023 till 10:00 AM (The profiles won’t be considered after the deadlines)
How to Apply: Click on APPLY NOW Button Mentioned at the Top right Corner
VibrantMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
A Campus Recruitment, Online Assessment & IT Training Company
www.vibrantmindstech.com | Pune | 95035 79517 |