6452 (1st Oct 2022) – Recruitment Drive by Vyom Labs Pvt Ltd., Pune – Hiring for Software Engineer – Linux as Fresher | Drive Organized by VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune | Approx. Salary: Upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per Annum.
Greetings from VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This Campus Drive is open for All Candidates!
We, VibrantMinds Technologies are happy to announce that Vyom Labs Pvt Ltd., Pune – Hiring for Software Engineer – Linux as Fresher | Drive Organized by VibrantMinds Technologies, Pune | Approx. Salary: Upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per Annum.
Company Name: Vyom Labs & Group
Vyom Labs is a leading Digital Enterprise Services Company specialized in IT Infrastructure, Cloud Management powered by Automation. We offer consulting, implementation, workflow development and managed services for BMC digital products suite, Salesforce, Amazon Web Services, ITIL processes and Robotic and IT process automation. Furthermore, our unique product Automation Edge and solution accelerators in new areas such as Hyper automation, AI and cognitive technologies give us a competitive edge over other service providers. We are in the business for over 17 years serving customers globally. With customer centric and innovative approaches, we can help you in your digital transformation journey, enable you to manage your IT effectively and gain competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
Position/Role: Software Engineer – Linux
Experience: 0 to 2 Years (Fresher should be consider)
- B.E. / B.Tech (IT/CS/E&TC) / BCS/ BSc / BCA with any Passout Year
- M.E. / M.Sc / M.Tech(IT/CS) / MCA / MCS / MBA with any Passout Year
Approx Salary: Upto Rs. 3,00,000/- per Annum.
Job Location: Pune
- Understanding advanced Linux systems
- Having strong scripting and computing skills
- Being fluent in programming software, systems and languages
- Being capable of working in an environment using cloud systems
- The ability to work with Agile practices
- Candidate should be willing to give Service commitment of 3 years against Training and Investments done by Company.
- Flexible to Relocate in India or outside India.
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel for technical design, implementation and problem resolution.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure on-time delivery of fully tested and compatible devices that meet product requirements.
- Provide design guidance and support to enable optimal usage of the technology.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot Linux instances on multiple networks, in multiple architectures.
- Troubleshoot issues with the product as reported by customer responses.
Deadline to Apply: 5th Oct 2022 till 04:00 pm
How to Apply: Click on Apply Now Button / Fill the form below
VibrantMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd | A Campus Recruitment, Online Assessment & IT Training Company |
Visit us: www.vibrantmindstech.com | Pune | 9503579517 |